Garbage in, Garbage out
What makes a good Management Reporting?
Fancy Charts and costly designed Reports?
For an efficient and reliable Reporting, a few Factors more are required:
- Consistent Data Basis
- High Data Quality
- Thorough Validation of the Figures at the Point of Origin, not in the final Report
- Integrated Systems without „Friction Loss“ in technical or human Interfaces
- Detailed Business Concept for new and further Development, as basis for the technical Concept
- Professional Project Steering and Execution
- Comprehensive Test Management and Testing
- Demand-oriented Provision of Reports
(Who needs which Data, for which purpose and in which Format?)
I would be happy to support you if you see Development Potential in one or more of these Areas!